Tilt, Balance, Fall!
Thinking Body Moving Mind
The Function of the Oblique
Dates: Sun 21st – Sun 28th August 2022
Venue: INSTITUTO, Rua dos Clérigos 44 R/C 4050-204 Porto, Portugal
Fees incl. :workshops, seminars, building visits, basic materials, lunches & two dinners
Fees excl. :travel and accommodation, and other meals
We have a limited number of rooms available nearby, both single rooms and twin rooms.
If you would like to book, please indicate in the application form. Subject to availability.
Upon receiving your application, we will get in touch with a registration form and further information together with payment details. Your place will be confirmed when we receive your completed registration form and the fees by bank transfer in Sterling Pounds (£). Application closes on 31st July.
○ Workshop is carried out in English
○ Participants will need to be 18 years of age or older by Sun 21 Aug to participate in the workshop
○ All participants travelling from abroad are responsible for securing any visa required.
○ All participants are responsible for their own insurance including travel and health.
○ All participants also need to ensure that any equipment and valuable items such as laptops are covered by their own insurance as we take no responsibility for items lost or stolen.
○ Please bring your own equipment such as camera, video camera etc., (laptops are not essential but it’s up to you), sketch books and drawing materials
○ Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements such as allergy or food intolerance
Looking forward to moving with you this summer!