How to Apply
Tue 16th – Sun 21st July 2019
Architectural Body // Urban Choreography
To apply, please fill in the form below to contact us. We will get in touch as soon as possible and send you an application form together with payment details.
We will confirm your place when we receive your completed application form and payment by bank transfer.
Workshop: Payable upon application £280
Accommodation: Payable upon arrival 260€ (includes food & membership fee 10€)
○ All participants are responsible for their own insurance including travel and health.
○ All participants also need to ensure that any equipment and valuable items such as laptops are covered by their own insurance as we take no responsibility for items lost or stolen.
○ All participants travelling from abroad are responsible for securing any visa required.
○ Please bring your own digital equipment (laptop, camera, video camera etc.,), model making tools (rulers, scissors, knifes etc., – be sure to pack them in the checked baggage!), as well as sketch books and drawing materials.
○ Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements such as allergy or food intolerance.
* If you are a dancer/dance student; or an artist/art student, who are interested in the relationship between architecture and dance: please get in touch first as there might be limited places available. We will ask you to write on your creative practice and why you want to participate in the workshop.